SFTP for Sublime Text
End User License Agreement
The usage of SFTP for Sublime Text is governed by this end user license agreement. By using SFTP for Sublime Text, you accept the terms of this license agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this license agreement, you must stop using SFTP for Sublime Text and uninstall it.
1. DEFINITIONS: This license agreement is a contract between you (the User) and Codex Non Sufficit LLC (the Company). It applies to the use of SFTP for Sublime Text (the Software), which is comprised of computer code and data files. For certain uses of the Software, a User must purchase a User License from the Company, which will include a License Key.
2. LICENSE GRANT: The Software is licensed, not sold, to the User under the terms of this license agreement. Subject to the terms and conditions of this license agreement, Company hereby grants to User a perpetual, worldwide, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to install, use and create backup copies of the Software (the License). The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted the User.
- Without the purchase of a User License from the Company, the User is granted a license solely to install and evaluate the Software to determine its suitability and compatibility with the User's needs.
- With the purchase of a User License and receipt of a License Key from the Company, the User is granted a License for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
3. RESTRICTIONS: The User may not:
- Remove any copyright or legal notices from the Software
- Distribute copies of the Software
- Distribute User Licenses or License Keys for to Software to third parties
- Sell, rent, lease, lend or transfer User Licenses or License Keys for the Software
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the Software and any copies thereof are owned by the Company.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Software is provided "as is" and "with all faults", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall the Company be liable to the User or any party related to the User for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or lost profits arising from the installation or use of the Software. The User is solely responsible for ensuring that their use of the software is in accordance with the law of their jurisdiction.