SVN for Sublime Text
Common purchase questions are answered in the Sales FAQ
- Licenses are generally non-refundable – read the Refund Policy for details
- License keys are made available under My Account as soon as a payment clears. Credit card and PayPal balance payments normally clear within minutes. Bank account payments may take up to a week.
- A license is valid for a single person
- The licensed user may use the license on any number of computers, and any supported operating system
- The email address for a license can not be changed
- Releases are made using a major, minor and patch version number. All minor and patch releases are free. Major releases within one year of purchase date are free. Other users may have to purchase an upgrade license.
- No functionality is unlocked with a license, however a license must be purchased for non-evaluation use
- Usage of SVN is subject to the SVN End User License Agreement