SFTP for Sublime Text
SFTP is tested on all three platforms supported by Sublime Text. If something isn't working right, please create a request. If you believe you have found a bug, please consider generating a debug log to submit.
Also see the Sales FAQ, which includes information for individuals, businesses and resellers.
Generating a Debug Log
To turn on debugging and log commands to a file, perform the following steps:
- Copy the debug and debug_log_file settings to the sibling menu entry.
- Set debug to
2and choose where to save the debug_log_file
- Perform the operations that expose the bug
- Check the debug log to ensure no user credentials are contained within
- Submit the debug log by creating a request with a description of the problem you are having
My Menus are Greyed Out
There appears to be a bug with Sublime where it caches plugin files. Sometimes during an upgrade or install, if Sublime reads the file too early, it may not find the plugin classes, which cause all of the menus to be displayed, but greyed out.
To fix this, please perform the following:
- Navigate into the SFTP/ folder and open SFTP.py in Sublime.
- Without making any modifications, save the file. SFTP should now be fully functional again.