SVN for Sublime Text
End User License Agreement
The usage of SVN for Sublime Text is governed by this end user license agreement. By using SVN for Sublime Text, you accept the terms of this license agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this license agreement, you must stop using SVN for Sublime Text and uninstall it.
1. DEFINITIONS: This license agreement is a contract between you (the User) and Codex Non Sufficit LLC (the Company). It applies to the use and/or sale of SVN for Sublime Text (the Software), which is comprised of computer code, data file and documentation.
The Software may be used to determine its suitability and functionality for the intended task (referenced as Evaluation). Any usage that is not Evaluation will be referenced as Licensed Use.
2. COPYRIGHT: The Software is owned by the Company and copyright 2011-2019. All rights are reserved. The User is prohibited from distributing, modifying, decompiling or reverse engineering the Software. The Software is licensed to the User under the terms of this agreement, it is not sold.
3. USER RIGHTS: The Software is available for use by the User for Evaluation without purchasing a License. A License must be purchased by the User from the Company for the Software for Licensed Use. Purchase of a License will include the receipt of a License Key. The User may install the Software on any number of computers for Evaluation. The person for whom a License is purchased (the Licensed User) may install the Software on any number of computers for Licensed Use. Only a Licensed User may use the Software for Licensed Use.
The User may not remove any copyright or legal notices from the Software. A User may not distribute, rent, lease or lend a License or License Key.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Software is provided "as is" and "with all faults", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall the Company be liable to the User or any party related to the User for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or lost profits arrising from the installation or use of the Software. The User is solely responsible for ensuring that their use of the software is in accordance with the law of their jurisdiction.